- The Shakespeare Insults mug is covered with the funniest and most biting insults from Bard's plays.
- Some of our favorites are: "Oh gull, O dolt, As ignorant as dirt" "lump of foul deformity" "Thou art a boil, a plague sore" and the puzzling "Elvish-mark'd abortive, rooting hog."
- Contains 30 Shakesperian insults in all.
- Comes in attractive, illustrated gift box. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Perfect gift for student, scholar, or "beetle-headed flap ear'd knave."
Have a cup of Joe with a little Shakespearan culture. Perfect for cranky Monday mornings. Ceramic mug featuring 30 insults from the master of English literature Boxed and ready for gift giving. Dishwasher safe.