- Cover Made of Finest Leather
- Handmade Paper with Flower Fragments
- High Quality, Hand Crafted Product
- Approximately 200 Pages (100 Sheets of Paper)
- Dimensions in Inch: 6x4x1
INDIARY Leather Journal Notebook Diary 6 x 4 Inches Handmade Paper – Stamped Blossoms
The book cover is made from fine buffalo leather. It is sturdy, but has a smooth surface feel and of course that fine leather smell. The beautiful floral embossing is is 100% handmade like the rest of the journal. It can be securely fastened with the rubber band and the knob.
The handcrafted cotton paper is bound in 5 bundles using traditional techniques. The paper has a soft feel and is slightly textured. It has few and far between petals worked into which gives it that extra special appearance and your writing a sense of ambient permanence. It might not be suitable for use with fountain pens, especially when they have a broad nib. This is incomparable with plain and blunt industrial paper. The total page count is approximately 200.
Beyond doubt this is an imperishable site for collecting your precious thoughts, ideas and memories!
Details and Highlights:
– Handcrafted from genuine Buffalo Leather
– Detailed Embossings
– Handmade Cotton Paper with Flower Fragments
– 6 x 4 x 1 Inches
– Suitable for a Wide Array of Writing Instruments
– 100% Handmade
Impart your writing with that certain ‘je ne sais quoi’ – with INDIARY!